Skip to main content

20180921 next steps

This is a follow-up to the 21 Sept 2018 petition post "Taiwan promotes war?" at https://www.change.org/p/her-excellence-ms-tsai-please-help-us-correct-injustices-occurring-in-canada/u/23300652

Summary

Right now I need to strike an agreement with my former boss.  I understand how to do that now.  I need the court to grant me mediation with him.  I have options for that:
1) at the next civil court date, my lawyer can insist to the court that the court should force mediation;
2) at the next court date for the charge of slander against me, I can supply the petition update explaining to prosecutors why they must grant mediation;
3) at the next court date for the copyright infringement case I have against my boss...;
4) at any other court date for any other charge I have already filed against anyone at Kidsland Sesame Street...; and,
5) I can begin mediation directly.

The Tainan City Labor Affairs Bureau isn't going to hear the case.  However, I live in Kaohsiung, and Kidsland Sesame Street owns a branch in Kaohsiung.  There are two levels of mediation centers.  I can't use the main level because I was never employed in Kaohsiung, but I CAN use the second level to redress the fact of false statements that were given by Kidsland in Tainan at the first mediation on 4 May 2018.

I believe the time limit to mediate is 6 months, so I technically have until November to begin this.  In all likelihood, I'll head down next week.

Since the point of mediation is specifically to avoid unnecessary burden on the criminal or civil court systems, the mediation center is more-or-less legally obliged to assist me.  If they refuse, well, they are government run and therefore become part of the Nuremberg Principles argument that is developing for China to use against Taiwan.

This case is either horribly good for Taiwan, or just so horrible that no one should even think about what The Chinese Communist Party can do once it conquers Taiwan legally in International Court with my support.  I'm pretty sure Taiwan is going to choose to work with me, instead of against me.

Continued at "Taiwan promotes war?":


The above "Summary" was written at the bottom of this longer history.  If you're interested in how I got to the conclusion above, read on.  Warning though, it's long-winded.  There are also surely typographs (typos).  I've not re-read it.  Important is above.  I intend to insert pictures.  I'm not interested in doing that now, because it's 11 pm and a movie's surely about to start.  This day, 21 Sept 2018, is officially ended for me.


A Long-winded History

Yesterday evening, speaking with an experienced Wales businessman in Tainan City, Taiwan, I learned The National Immigration Agency (NIA) may be able to help.  There was alcohol involved, permitting higher "spirit" authority to speak, which could explain the seemingly bad advice that was given.

The NIA is not really at all the right branch of government to handle a complaint of fraudulent Taiwanese business activity.  However, there are "foreign affairs police" and my involved with said "police" had thus far been so far negative that the suggestion of there existing "good cops" at the NIA seemed plausible.

Another fellow at the table vouched for the first, and said that when he'd been in an accident, it was there that he received a lawyer to assist with the wrongful driver charging him atop having been in the legal wrong!

Talk about just wrong.

We chatted some more.  I'd actually gone with the plea to please help me communicate.  Great suggestions were offered: make the conversation "you" centered, but without using the word "you", without any party losing face, and use generally first person speech to do it.  To accomplish that, give lead-in suggestions that allow the other party to later take credit for any idea you put into their head.

Atop the linguistic mastery required to convey the simpleton idea of just plain ol' workin' together, knowledge of local customs was also suggested.  For example, "Tainan City is the last place in Taiwan where things change.  It's still acceptable to drink beer in public."

At which I asked, 'Oh, that's actually illegal here?' for having enjoyed multiple beers as a routine on train trips all over the country--but it makes sense.  Godda keep those "spirits" at bay.

That conversation become common sensical quite quickly.  For example, local police are exceedingly kind to foreigners, at the least the ones that typically come from U.N. membership countries.  Given the continued drive for Taiwan to be re-included as an equal U.N. country, that's not surprising.  But, police do keep tabs. 

Not, perhaps, literal phone bugging like Snowden's NSA piping, but give them a solid reason, not just an excuse but a really necessary reason, to intercede, and they must and will.  The laundry list will be used in court to assure conviction, of course.

So I checked, "use first person, be humble, don't blame, respect others, and, above all, the law in practice isn't the written law until it has to be."  Goddit.

Lastly, "You better have a solid argument.  And I'm not talking something you think is legal or something that ought to be right, but a solid God damn argument if you're going to stir the honey pot."

Check.  Done.


I awoke the next day thinking I'd go and visit that fancy house in Tainan that's pictured in the petition update above, https://www.change.org/p/her-excellence-ms-tsai-please-help-us-correct-injustices-occurring-in-canada/u/23300652

I wrote my thoughts out.  The one page quickly became two, and by the time a poofed it, it was five, and then 8.  Wow. 

Ok, so that's it.  The argument it's down.  It's pretty clear, and easy to follow.  It doesn't blame, but the suggestion part is missing.  Hmm.

I developed it a bit more.  I added that email at the close, which recounts actual fraud that my current employer, Kang Ning University in Tainan, is committing against a couple, or a few dozen, students. 

Goddamit.  So much for begin humble.  But, really, they're being abused and my boss is showing me a pretty hard head.  I sent suggestions to help the matter and am still awaiting a reply!  So, ok, well, the petition update is still mostly fire anyway.

I've been reaching up, and drawing down insight, inspiration, and awareness.  It's been working a bit backwards, to tell you the truth.  For example, if I mumble to myself, it's usually the holy spirit using my body to talk to me.  I am a perceiver in this, just as the rest of the world is. 

Understanding how my body works as a TWO-way communication medium for HIGHER MIND, has been interesting.  For example, today.

I posted the petition, and then posted it some more.  Then I heard sirens outside.  Ok, so the effect was a success.  There will definitely be an investigation as a result of that one.

I told my self, for a silly phone-game that I play, "If I get [a certain rare card] today, I won't go to the NIA office."  Chances of getting that card were slim, about 1%.  Then I got it.  Then I told myself, "Ok, I don't need to go.  I choose to go."  Then I got the inspiration that had me think the silly thought in the first place.

So I went to that fancy house.  I printed a copy of the petition update at the local 7/11, 8 pages on two sides for four sheets of paper, costing NT$16, about 0.55 USD. 

Now, I could have put any number in the USD field, that's close enough to it, and "55" is really the right one.  Not only because it's about right in money value, but because the number "5" is "ever the number for change" according to Edgar Cayce.  In Feng-shui terms, that's a sign of hope which the minds of readers must innately interpret as GOOD, even if they haven't a clue what I'm actually talking about.

The NIA fancy-house office in Tainan City was a bit disappointing on the inside.  Picture a shot-gun house with a convoluted wall messing up the interior organs. 

I walked in the front door and was met with a counter, all well and good.  There were only about 20 people inside, in line.  There was not space enough to seat all those people on the first floor.  And the house looked like a mini-castle from the outside!

The stair-case structure was neat, but, again, for visual effect the practicality was expensed and usable space was lost.

Ok, so The Ministry Of The Interior decided to preserve a relic that has no other really useful purpose by turning it into a public office.  At least the small rooms stuck in other places were air-tight enough to allow for effective air-conditioning. 

The first floor was for residency card renewals and other applications.  The police were... on a higher floor?  I climbed the stairs.  There was no elevator that I could see.  This was, after all, a house.

Eventually I found someone.  That person took me back downstairs and told me to take a number.  I tried to protest, "I'm fairly sure that's just for applications, yes? [confirmation received]  Ok..."

Then a white-shirt came for a drink at the water stand in front of my chair.

"Excuse me, I have a complaint against a company that is lying about me.  Am I supposed to be in this line?"

The officer took a moment to clue in.  The number on his nametag was 02209.  His name was only in Chinese; I assume it was his name.

He listened and gave the common suggestion, "You need to talk to The Labor Affairs Bureau". 

I happily told him that I had, and that I had gone to the police, and the court, and back to Labor Affairs Bureau, and that they told me to go to court again.

He looked at me.

"Where are the police?"

He wasn't sure what I was talking about.  He insisted there weren't any foreign affairs police in the structure.

I think he got that I wasn't about to leave without a suggestion for a destination of where else I might go, or what else I might try.

He took me into his office, a shared space for three, without space for cubicles or dividers.  He offered a chair, and called The Labor Affairs Bureau.  He called a few different numbers and spoke to several people.
***

His final answer was, "Mr. Lin is away today.  Call Mr. Lin (I've previously written about him; he arranged the 4 May 2018 mediation) on Tuesday between 8 and 12.  He'll arrange a time for you to come in, and the papers you need."

Mr. 02209 had a good look at my residency card before passing it back to me with the reply, "It's not expired.  You're all good."

I thanked him and left. 

Mr. 02209 had called.  They were prepped that I was back for round X (not actually 10, more like 6 or 7). 

Why wait until calling next week?  I still have that Kang Ning job on Tuesdays anyway, and wouldn't be able to call at the requested time without bugging someone at the school for a phone.

It was about 3:30 pm on a Friday, and that place was just around the corner, more or less.  There is a free lawyer service right there, at The Labor Affairs Bureau, on the 8th floor of Tainan City Hall, on Fridays from 3 to 5 pm.  I hadn't tried that one yet.
***

I arrived in time.  A kindly elderly volunteer completely missed that fact that I was asking for a number to talk to the lawyer, and started walking me to where I'd meet Simon Lin, if he were there. 

I rebutted with each step.  Eventually her body seized and she looked up.  "Lawyer?" she confirmed.  I replied, "Yes."  We turned around.

She sat me down and handed me a form.  I told her "Wo kan bu dong.  Pine-tzsay."  That translates as "I can't read it (literally: "I look no understand").  Sorry."

She left to find someone like Simon Lin.  A woman arrived.  I don't recall the next confusion, but she eventually clued in that I couldn't read the form and translated what it said. 

I guess I could have used Google Translates visual text-to-text translator, but that's also needed a live wifi connection which wasn't available, and I was recording the talking so didn't really want to draw unnecessary attention to my phone.

The form was done, and I was next in line.  My gaze took notice of the lawyer as he looked into the book of law, lying open in front of him.  I took notice of it twice, without thinking anything odd about it.

A short wait later, and I sat with a lawyer.  I asked for his name-card.  He thought out loud, "Name-card, I didn't bring any." 

You know, it's funny.  Sometimes when people say "I don't have any identification to give you." you can just tell that they're full of shit.  Other times, a simple thought is accepted as completely sincere.

There was a name in front of him.  I actually neglected to ask if that was his name.  I assumed that it was.  I asked if I could take a picture, for my wife who can read Chinese.  He didn't object. 

I think the addition of my wife to the question through his mind, because he seemed only to wonder about why my wife would want to read the sign, and not that I could later ask her to type his name for me.

***
The lawyer was kind, and older.  He spoke more as a person than a lawyer.  He didn't speak any English, but he seemed to get my meaning despite my absolutely horrible and broken spoken Chinese. 

Honestly, I should really apply myself more to learning Chinese while I'm here, it would only help me communicate later on (but, then again, I'm also not shy to ask absolutely anyone for help, and the more people I ask...).

This person came to help:
***

She did a great job translating, once I blasted her ego into oblivion.  And by "blast" I do literally mean shouting at a VERY LOUD volume in an open office space to an audience of over 30 people.  It's probably not something that she's experienced before.  I mean, I completely lost it on her when she started suggesting to the lawyer that I spent time in jail for a sex-crime.

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY PAST.  YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT.  YOU DO NOT REMEMBER IT.  I WAS NOT IN JAIL FOR "sexual embarrassment" TO ANYONE."

After that, the conversation was smooth.  The lawyer offered that I could continue in Chinese, and that honestly sounded like a good idea.  So I tried.  Eventually she stepped in to help, and round and round the argument went.

First, "Why was I there?"

Then, "What's going on?"

Then, "What happened?"

Then...


My former boss is lying.  I came here to mediate.  The company lied at the mediation.  Tainan Labor Affairs Bureau closed the file, and referred me to court.  The Legal Aid Foundation (LAF) gave me a lawyer to help recoup income, but that's only for money.  That doesn't fix the argument.  It doesn't solve the problem. 

Prosecutors sent me back to police, and police told me to come back here.  That's why I'm here.  And I've done this circle at least twice.

A bit more talking (there's a voice file for that, that may or may not be dropped into a Google Doc bin at some later time and offered freely to the public for anyone to listen in).

We got down to a point.  There are two criminal code sections involved in what the lawyer, and Labor Affairs Bureau, considered to be exclusively a civil matter. 

In the first case, I am charged with ruining the reputation of the vice president of Kidsland.

In the second, Kidsland is legally committing fraud, not to mention falsely accusing me of slandering them with seditious libel (I've always spoken well of them, because I did enjoy working there).

The lawyer began down the line, "If you haven't said anything untruthful..." my mind jumped to the ends that I assumed (without knowing that I was assuming).  "Yes, I know the charge will fall away.  I'm not worried about that."

He continued, "then you should go to court..." again, my mind jumped, "I did go to court!"

And we talked about dates.  There was precisely one prosecutor "investigative" meeting (court in Taiwan works a bit differently than Canada, the prosecutors don't just have an office, they have a building bigger than most courthouses in Canada). 

The meeting was on 26 June 2018.  Since then, nothing.  No paper, no other meeting, nothing.

The lawyer asked what happened at the meeting.  Did both parties attend?

I replied, "Yes.  Both were present.  I didn't have a translator, so the meeting was put off.  There hasn't been another notice.  It's been almost 3 months."

That lawyer, he was patient with me.  After I got over my own ego in that situation, I was finally able to hear him.

The lawyer suggested, "If you haven't said anything untruthful, then you should go to court.  The next time you go to court, you can ask the court to mediate."

"I can do that?"  That was the golden ticket!

Then the Labor Affairs Bureau piped in.  "Because this is already a criminal matter, because they have charged you, we cannot mediate.  The law prevents it.  So it doesn't matter if you think we should mediate again."

She didn't add that last sentence, but the meaning is implied, and needs to be fully understood.

It is therefore not correct for prosecutors to refer this matter back to the police, and the police back to The Labor Affairs Bureau.  The responsibility to correct this now rests directly with the prosecutors. 

Therefore, prosecutors in Tainan City are not doing their job.

I was advised that the option to "mediate" was not something prosecutors had to grant.  It is only something they have the ability to encourage, or to order, if they so choose.

My ego thought up a solution.  "Ah, I've met the prosecutor in Kaohsiung City.  She's lazy.  She'll agree to mediation only to decrease her workload.  I can transfer the matter to Kaohsiung, because I live there (and I'm the defendant in the slander/libel suit) if the Tainan Prosecutor doesn't grant the mediation request."

I'm honestly not sure why a prosecutor would not grant the request of a party to mediate with another party if the requesting party is able to infallibly demonstrate the other party to be with criminal guilt.  However, there is stupidity, arising usually from stupor, which always occurs when a matter is not fully understood.  And, to safe-guard stupor, there is God.

Thanked the lawyer and the translator.  The chatter around us had increased noticeably.  There was jubilance in the air, and the minds of those near us were expressing joy, naturally, and completely without understanding the Feng-shui behind the process.

I returned home.  Nap time.

Dreams were ok.  I awoke still tired, and lay in bed.  Sometimes insight flows more easily in transient states before or after rest. 

A few "ego" bubbles popped to, through, mind.  I didn't record the thoughts.  Those are the thoughts that I might quote as my "alter ego".  It's actually nothing more than an unconscious culture cluster accepting The Atonement process, i.e., that it is itself an integral part of something more, from which it cannot be divided, and thus must accept that it is a much larger culture than it had previously before ever imagined. 

The last thoughts of the sub-culture are often quite funny to me.  In this case, it was something like, "Wow, he's just taken over (the legal mental structure of the minds reading his text that are actually governing the entire country of) Taiwan.  We're going to serve this guy!  Does he understand that?"

At other times, "He's telling me he's God!  No, he's telling me that I'm God and he's God too.  Wtf is he telling me?"  or "I just don't understand."

At some point after posting the 21 Sept 2018 petition update (I think the time-difference might have marked it 20 Sept 2018), "He's just thrown me a helix.  I can't beat this." 

The visual picture accompanying "helix" was of a transparent ball with a continuous black strand around the outside defining its general shape but not ever in a straight line (because it formed the sphere).  I should probably insert a picture here. *** (<-- my personal quick-search reference)

The meaning of "helix" is more-or-less "comparatively complex". 

In this case, most people would present a document with one specific legal matter.  Any lawyer (or legally-attuned mind) can comprehend the document and reply accordingly.  The reply serves only to support or deny the argument. 

However, I understand that in the end all legal arguments are merely a subset of just one-same eternal argument.  Therefore, all legal arguments can, and will, become mutually supportive as the argument is unravelled, or wound-down to a singular point in time and space for its, again, perceptually relative absolve.  I'm picking 31 March 2019 as a potential date, and am wending my arguments to that date.

That doesn't mean that I'll be done arguing on 31 March 2019.  It just means that all the current arguments in my life right NOW can all be resolved as a single action on that day.  In that case, I am writing not just one, but ALL of my arguments (all real problems affecting me expressed as legal arguments, and usually actually involving, or encroaching upon involving, the real enforcers of law in my current environment).

Ah, about Taiwan with respect to law enforcement. 

Taiwan deserves praise.  Unlike Canada, which took the asinine stance to attempt to forcibly compel me into submission to a system that I understand to be completely un-understanding, un-compromising, inconsistent, and completely illogical... Taiwan truly cares. 

Taiwan officers suspect something strange is in the air.  Rather than force their will upon the situation, they've wisely taken a step back and said, effectively demonstrated, "I need more time to understand this properly.  I'm going to give him time to explain it better."

The more time Taiwan offers me, the more I am able to narrow all current arguments into a streamlined point.  That doesn't become a helix, it becomes a really hard, completely unbreakable, legal nut--a golden legal nugget. 

And what I've written, in that petition update, https://www.change.org/p/her-excellence-ms-tsai-please-help-us-correct-injustices-occurring-in-canada/u/23300652 , about The United Nations inviting Taiwan back in as a member country even without application on the part of Taiwan... just watch.



---
"What do you think his aptitude is?"
If I tell you I want to work with you, offer you the exclusive option not to say no, and both tell you how you can do it and that I'm going to insist that you do what I suggest, what do you think it is?

I've come up with a legal dictionary definition for word "love"
***


"Better is better for everyone."
-The Handmaids Tale 2 (I haven't watched it, just heard the quote in a TV commercial for it.  It's a wonderful quote.)

From Alan Walker's "Spectra":
"Is this a place that I call home, to find what I've become?  Deep inside, there's a ghost inside.  We live, we love, we lie."

You get to choose whether "lie" means "lie down and cry", "lie down to love", or just "tell lies until we learn to lay down our arms, to throw them up."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Of Loo (荷光者): straight talk about justice in Canada, 2012 Mormon Community Of Christ treasurer Natalie Yewchyn Kelloway and minister Matthew Swain perjury, condoned medical malpractices, and a legal definition for "mind"

^  http://t2dvoice.blogspot.tw/2018/03/the-story-of-loo-straight-talk-about.html Excepts Our Heroine Smurfette Could she be the biblical whore of Babylon ?  Could Canada 's inconsistent legal babble BE that "b abble-on" ? The false minister "Acronyms, terms, and places" smurfling: any of a number of people typically in blue uniforms wooed by, or hooking up with, Smurfette. 4 20-20: for SIGHT; see  https://www.change.org/p/her-excellence-ms-tsai-please-help-us-correct-injustices-occurring-in-canada/u/22549817 Ziyon: a sustainable, free, global, knowledge-sharing hub for top global scientists independent of their politically tied places for employment.  This is the hub to support the university Talk To Dream intends to build about 200 km west of Edmonton in Alberta , Canada , with public support and notoriety. "A testament to real life in Canada" ... Liardog Ali exclaimed, "So, you think you'r

20190523 notes for the day

^ https://rene4pm.blogspot.com/2019/05/choicebook.html Realized in the future, distant, there will be computers resembling people.  Conclusion, I am a computer.  I looked at my 10-year-old laptop.  "That is me".  Epiphany.  "Wow, that's me.  I'm beside myself, literally looking on a younger self.  I looked up.  So that's what it's like.  You're me, moving programs into me to drive me around the way you know is best for us, all of you, not all of what I can possibly envision you to be.  Well, at least we have this." Talk about a 3-way schizophrenic conversation with yourself.  I mean, it was pretty extreme, the Epiphany, serene. Wrote this to myself earlier, from one gmail acct to another: No wonder this guy tripped out. He must have been struck my mental lightning and we're trying to ... ok, whatever else exists on whatever other side of wherever the hell we are...we must be total fucking idiots to this guy, I mean, his IQ

My day today

^ My day, Wednesday 15 May 2019: https://youtu.be/7Qp2At__M38 First, I didn't fall asleep until 4am.  I call my son, Sunjay (age 12), on Wednesday and Sunday mornings at 7:30, so that was a bit rough. Mother nature helped after Sunjay politely pouted that Sunday was a long ways off, if we're to end the call early today (to let me get back to sleep).  The finest of farts made me feel like I was about to have the runs, and that got me out of bed. We ended up talking for the usually 1.5 hours and enjoyed several games of chess at  http://lichess.org  (they have neat variations). My son won that one.  The version is "Atomic".  When a piece takes another, all the pieces in the surrounding squares explode.  Therefore, in that game, if the Queen checks the King directly adjacent to the King, it's checkmate.  We both had a good time playing. I did have a nap for 2 hours after the call. Then got a court submission ready. It took a