Skip to main content

20190610 first draft

^ https://www.change.org/p/stop-psychiatric-abuse-in-canada-and-globally/u/24680525

To the president of Taiwan.  I know that you want to be re-elected.  So let's not argue about the fact that you care more about your job than making sure that the government officials in Taiwan actually follow the law.  You need to read this.
致台灣總統。我知道你想再次當選。所以,我們不要爭論你更關心自己的工作,而不是確保台灣的政府官員真正遵守法律。你需要閱讀這個。

Here's the blog version, so that you can easily print a copy:
這是博客版本,因此您可以輕鬆打印副本:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kTYDm5_kfiQlONdjt1bjAmK_BXp5ITKS/view?usp=sharing

Ok, I want to title this post "Corruption in Tainan City, Republic Of China, continues".  But, before I do, I want to give prosecutors a chance to redeem themselves.  So I'm tentatively calling this one "I think we have a misunderstanding about Taiwan Sesame Street".
好的,我想把這篇文章稱為中華民國台南市的腐敗現象。但是,在我這樣做之前,我想讓檢察官有機會贖回自己。所以我暫時稱之為我認為我們對台灣芝麻街存在誤解


First we need to establish truth:
首先,我們需要確定真相:

Sesame Street managers lied to the government of Taiwan.  Specifically, they knowingly hired a convicted criminal to teach Sesame Street material.  Normally, the criminal is guilty, of course, but this is a very strange case.  The whole case is actually completely backwards.
芝麻街經理向台灣政府撒謊。具體而言,他們故意僱用一名被定罪的罪犯來教授芝麻街的材料。通常情況下,罪犯是有罪的,但這是一個非常奇怪的案例。整個案件實際上是完全倒退的。

The criminal did not commit a crime.  Rather, the criminal asked a Mormon church in Canada for help to write a book that exclusively promotes teamwork and cooperation.  Our unconscious mind is very strange.  It is true that the teacher is exposing a worldwide fraud which all Christian churches are actively committing.  However, this does not explain why the Mormon Minister decided to accuse the teacher of child abuse, and the Mormon Treasurer accused the teacher of criminal harassment.  The teacher did specifically say that he was writing a book for worldwide peace.  Is it possible to sell a book for worldwide peace if the teacher really did commit child abuse, or criminal harassment, or making bombs?
罪犯沒有犯罪。相反,罪犯要求加拿大的摩門教會幫忙寫一本專門促進團隊合作和合作的書。我們的無意識心靈很奇怪。老師確實暴露了所有基督教教會都在積極承諾的全球欺詐行為。然而,這並不能解釋為什麼摩門教部長決定指責教師虐待兒童,摩門教財長指責老師犯有刑事騷擾罪。老師特意說他正在為世界和平寫一本書。如果老師確實犯過虐待兒童,犯罪騷擾或製造炸彈,是否有可能出售一本世界和平的書籍?

Think about it.  This is a story written with words on a page.  The reader can think what the reader desires, but until the reader confirms the intention with the writer, there is no evidence of any of the hateful allegations.
想一想。這是一個用頁面上的文字寫的故事。讀者可以思考讀者的期望,但在讀者向作者證實其意圖之前,沒有任何可惡指控的證據。

The teacher did try to correct the misperceptions in Canada.  The teacher argued for over three years with Canadian authorities.  Finally, the teacher decided to flee Canada on 16 Oct 2015.  The teacher arrived in Taiwan on 31 Dec 2015.
老師確實試圖糾正加拿大的誤解。老師與加拿大當局爭論了三年多。最後,老師決定於2015年10月16日逃離加拿大。老師於2015年12月31日抵達台灣。

The teacher is Rene Helmerichs, me.
老師是Rene_Helmerichs,我。

In Taiwan, I needed a little time to recover.  In Canada, psychiatrists declared me absolutely insane.  In fact, psychiatrists considered me so crazy that they gave me a full pension and tried to encourage me never to work as a teacher again.  Taiwan is not Canada, and you have no idea how well I understand the law.
在台灣,我需要一點時間來恢復。在加拿大,精神病學家宣稱我絕對瘋了。事實上,精神科醫生認為我瘋了,他們給了我一筆全額退休金,並試圖鼓勵我再也不能當老師了。台灣不是加拿大,你不知道我對法律的理解程度。

I know that I haven't done anything wrong.  I have never intended for anyone to be hurt, and I certainly don't want to ruin anyone's reputation.  However, the reputation of Taiwan is going to be ruining if Tainan City prosecutors don't stop behaving like absolute assholes who do not follow the law!
我知道我沒有做錯任何事。我從來沒有打算讓任何人受傷,我當然不想破壞任何人的聲譽。然而,如果台南市檢察官不停止表現得像不遵守法律的絕對混蛋,台灣的聲譽將會毀了!

I told managers at Sesame Street in Tainan City, Taiwan (Republic Of China), that I was writing a book for worldwide peace.  I was very clear about this.
我告訴台灣台南市(中華民國)芝麻街的經理,我正在寫一本世界和平的書。我對此很清楚。

A total of three managers are aware of this.  Their names are Stacy, Clare, and Denise.  Their Chinese names are: 江佩樺女士 (Ms._Clare_Chiang), 徐乙彤女士 (Ms._Denise_Xu), 黃姿瑜女士 (Ms._Stacy_Huang).  林義德先生 (Mr._Yide_Lin) is the owner of the business, which has a yearly gross revenue of about 4 million USD and connections to almost every influential person in Tainan City.
總共三位經理都知道這一點。他們的名字是StacyClareDenise。他們的中文名字是:江佩樺女士(Ms._Clare_Chiang),徐乙彤女士(Ms._Denise_Xu),黃姿瑜女士(Ms._Stacy_Huang)。林義德先生(Mr._Yide_Lin)是該業務的所有者,年收入約400萬美元,與台南市幾乎所有有影響力的人士有聯繫。

Article 153 of the Republic Of China Civil Code states: "When the parties have reciprocally declared their concordant intent, either expressly or impliedly, a contract shall be constituted."
中華民國民法”第153條規定:當事人互相表示意思一致者,無論其為明示或默示,契約即為成立。”

Dear prosecutors, allow me to reiterate this.  This is important.  I enacted (knowingly) an implied Civil Code contract with Sesame Street managers before they hired me.  On 20 May 2017, I specifically told Sesame Street managers that I was in jail in Canada to write a book for worldwide peace.  Sesame Street manager Clare (江佩樺女士) told manager Denise (徐乙彤女士) to remove the criminal record check requirement from the 26 May 2017 signed contract.  The contract period was from 1 July 2017 to 31 July 2019.
親愛的檢察官,請允許我重申這一點。這個很重要。在他們僱用我之前,我(明知)與芝麻街經理簽訂了隱含的民法典合同。2017520日,我特地告訴芝麻街經理,我在加拿大監獄裡寫了一本全球和平的書。Sesame_Street經理Clare(江佩樺女士)告訴經理Denise(徐乙彤女士)從2017526日簽署的合同中刪除了犯罪記錄檢查要求。合同期為201771日至2019731日。

Taiwan Law, specifically, The Education Act Article 9, states:
If any of the following circumstances applies to a faculty or staff member of a short-term tutorial center, that person shall have their contract terminated or be dismissed from employment:
Before hiring or employing any faculty or staff member, a short-term tutorial center shall submit to the competent educational authority of the appropriate special municipality, county, or county-level city basic information including the relevant name list, diplomas and certificates documenting education and professional experiences, photocopies of personal identification documents, and attach a criminal record certificate issued by the police within the last three months.
台灣法,特別是“補習及進修教育法”第9條規定:
短期補習班擬聘僱教職員工前,應檢具相關名冊、學經歷證件、身分證明文件影本,並應附最近三個月內核發之警察刑事紀錄證明書等基本資料,

Sesame Street infallibly broke the law because it know that I was in jail and it told me not to submit a criminal record check.  The criminal record check is mandated by the Taiwan government!  Here's the issue: Sesame Street is trying to hide the fact that it directly contravened Criminal Code Article 339.
芝麻街無恥地違法,因為它知道我在監獄裡,它告訴我不要提交犯罪記錄。犯罪記錄檢查由台灣政府強制執行!問題在於:芝麻街試圖隱瞞直接違反刑法第339條的事實。

Then I try to defend myself against bullying from Sesame Street!  My defence is normally permitted according to Taiwan's Constitution and Criminal Code Article 311, but the Tainan City police refuse to help me press criminal charges and begin criminal proceedings with a stupid allegation of ruining Sesame Street's reputation.  I was trying to save the reputation of Sesame Street and the Tainan City prosecutors accuse me of trying to ruin its reputation!!!
然後我試圖保護自己免受來自芝麻街的欺凌!根據台灣“憲法”和“刑法”第311條,我的辯護通常是允許的,但台南市警方拒絕幫助我提起刑事訴訟,並以愚蠢的指控破壞芝麻街的聲譽開始刑事訴訟。我試圖挽救芝麻街的聲譽,台南市的檢察官指責我試圖破壞其聲譽!

So here's the joke.  And this is a pretty sad joke.  The Tainan District Prosecutor's Office is trying to close all of my criminal allegations against Sesame Street.  I began these allegations after a Sesame Street manager (Clare) accused me of trying to ruin the reputation of Sesame Street.
所以這是個笑話。這是一個非常悲傷的笑話。台南區檢察院正試圖完成我對芝麻街的所有刑事指控。在一位芝麻街經理(Clare)指責我試圖破壞芝麻街的聲譽之後,我就開始了這些指控。

Here's the file they sent on 29 May 2019 from the Tainan District Prosecutor's Office in the Republic Of China:
以下是他們於2019529日從中華民國台南區檢察院發出的檔案:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k4ywgkJ2JSyz4iaLhTGwwHb0jc4X60Ua/view?usp=sharing

The prosecutor said some file numbers couldn't be appealed.  My wife didn't want to read it, and I really didn't waste time with a lawyer.  All I know is that Sesame Street is infallibly guilty of fraud because money and intentional deceit are involved.  I'll let you in on a little secret: I actually do hear voices, but not like crazy people in a hospital.  When I am in court, I hear "echos" from the minds of the people who argue with me.  My job is to align the voices and allow perfect cooperation to exist.  So, really, I'm a freak of nature and I know that you'll never actually win this argument.  We can send me to China, but, honestly, that'll be a much worse future for you so I suggest Taiwan prosecutors start cooperating a little more with the written law on in this case.  I love you all the same, you are all like children to me.
檢察官說,一些文件號碼無法上訴。我的妻子不想讀它,我真的沒有浪費時間和律師在一起。我所知道的是芝麻街因欺詐而無恥犯罪,因為涉及金錢和故意欺騙。我會告訴你一個小秘密:我確實聽到了聲音,但不像醫院裡那些瘋狂的人。當我在法庭上時,我會聽到與我爭辯的人的思想中的“迴聲”。我的工作是調整聲音並實現完美的合作。所以,真的,我是一個大自然的怪人,我知道你永遠不會真正贏得這個論點。我們可以把我送到中國,但老實說,這對你來說將是一個更糟糕的未來,所以我建議台灣檢察官在這種情況下再開始與書面法律合作。我愛你們,你們都像我這樣的孩子。

Here is the definition of fraud, from the Republic Of China online directory:
這裡是欺詐的定義,來自中華民國在線目錄:

Article 339
A person who by fraud causes another to deliver to him property belonging to such other or to a third person for purpose to exercise unlawful control over other’s property for himself or for a fourth person shall be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or short-term imprisonment; in lieu thereof, or in addition thereto, a fine of not more than five hundred thousand yuan may be imposed.
A person who by the means specified in the preceding paragraph takes an illegal benefit for himself or for a third person shall be subject to the same punishment.
An attempt to commit an offense specified in one of the two preceding paragraphs is punishable.

刑法第339
意圖為自己或第三人不法之所有,以詐術使人將本人或第三人之物交付者
,處五年以下有期徒刑、拘役或科或併科五十萬元以下罰金。
以前項方法得財產上不法之利益或使第三人得之者,亦同。
前二項之未遂犯罰之。

Article 339-4
A person who commits the offense of fraud under Article 339 and who has any of the following events shall be sentenced to imprisonment for no less than one year and no more than seven years; in addition thereto, a fine of no more than one million yuan may be imposed:
1. Offense in the name of a government agency or public official without authorization.
2. Offense by three or more persons.
3. Offense by dissemination of false information to the general public through broadcasting TV, electronic communication, Internet or other media.
An attempt to commit an offense specified in the preceding paragraph is punishable.


刑法第339-4
犯第三百三十九條詐欺罪而有下列情形之一者,處一年以上七年以下有期
徒刑,得併科一百萬元以下罰金:
一、冒用政府機關或公務員名義犯之。
二、三人以上共同犯之。
三、以廣播電視、電子通訊、網際網路或其他媒體等傳播工具,對公眾散
    布而犯之。
前項之未遂犯罰之。

Sesame Street managers are guilty of Criminal Code section 339-4.  You know what, that's a new offence.  Maybe I should begin new criminal proceedings in the Lower Court for that one, and then proceed with an appeal to the unjust dismissal of the 339 proceedings in High Court.  I'll do that.  After all, if Taiwan prosecutors want to waste time with an issue, why not offer them more opportunity to waste time?
芝麻街經理犯了刑法339-4條。你知道嗎,這是一個新的進攻。也許我應該在下級法院開始新的刑事訴訟程序,然後再向高等法院提出上訴,要求不公正地駁回339訴訟程序。我會去做的。畢竟,如果台灣檢察官想在一個問題上浪費時間,為什麼不給他們更多機會浪費時間呢?

I want to assure the High Court prosecutors that I continue to try to speak reasonably, and politely, to the outstanding idiot prosecutors in Lower Court.  For Example, I began criminal proceedings for Corruption recently, directly against two Lower Court Tainan District Prosecutors.  Find the filing attached:
我想向高等法院檢察官保證,我繼續試圖合理地,禮貌地向下級法院的優秀白痴檢察官說話。例如,我最近直接針對兩個下院的台南區檢察官開始了對腐敗的刑事訴訟。查找附件:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okDg55v8pKDTz3nXXsKWQR8IBeyJsl0H/view?usp=sharing

Oh, but we don't want to be rude.  And we don't want to insult anyone.  And we don't want to waste my time.  So I also included the filing in a section to The Law Society Of Ontario, Canada.  I am submitting an entire book for The Law Society Of Ontario, Canada, to review in response to the fact that dozens (almost 100!) government officials in Ontario, Canada, allowed this case to move to Taiwan!  Find the book online at:
哦,但我們不想變得粗魯。我們不想侮辱任何人。而且我們不想浪費我的時間。因此,我還將該文件包含在加拿大安大略省律師協會的一個部分中。我正在為加拿大安大略省律師協會提交一本完整的書,以回應這樣一個事實,即加拿大安大略省的幾十名(差不多100名)政府官員允許此案移居台灣!在線查找該書:https://rene4pm.blogspot.com/2019/05/choicebook.html

But back to Sesame Street.
但回到芝麻街。

Sesame Street accused me of ruining their reputation?
芝麻街指責我破壞了他們的聲譽?

But the law in Taiwan says that if multiple individuals commit an offence, then all individuals must be charged, otherwise it is directly prejudice.  Specifically, Republic Of China Criminal Code Article 15 states:
A person who has a legal obligation and is able to prevent the results of the occurrence of an offense but has failed to do so shall be equal to have caused the occurrence of the result by his positive act.
If a conduct of a person causes the danger of producing the result of an offense, the person has a legal obligation to prevent the occurrence of the result.
但台灣的法律規定,如果有多個人犯罪,那麼所有人都必須受到指控,否則就是直接的偏見。具體而言,中華民國刑法第15條規定:
對於犯罪結果之發生,法律上有防止之義務,能防止而不防止者,與因積極行為發生結果者同。因自己行為致有發生犯罪結果之危險者,負防止其發生之義務。

Maybe Tainan District Prosecutors forgot that I cannot read Chinese.  When Tainan District Prosecutors accused me of ruining Sesame Street's reputation with Chinese writing, they tried to remove the context.  I paid 45,000 New Taiwan Dollars to make this book:
也許台南區檢察官忘了我看不懂中文。當台南區檢察官指責我破壞了芝麻街在中國寫作方面的聲譽時,他們試圖取消這種背景。我支付了45,000新台幣來製作這本書:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uNXRwEEA-GTA_JsAHjh-1FbtGZEE7ItZ/view?usp=sharing

I only wrote the book, and I paid to translate the book, to warn Sesame Street.
我只寫了這本書,並付錢翻譯這本書,以警告芝麻街。

But Tainan District Prosecutors didn't listen.  They ignored that Sesame Street intentionally lied to the Taiwan Government.  And Prosecutors ignored that Sesame Street mangers told me (on 28 Dec 2017) that the Taiwan government will not listen to me.  Sesame Street managers directly told me that the Taiwan government will simply allow me to leave Taiwan.  But I don't want to leave Taiwan.  If I leave Taiwan, it will be because the Taiwan government wants me to begin an international Human Rights lawsuits from mainland China.  I this to the Tianan District Civil Court Judge on 26 Nov 2018.  In fact, I believe I repeated myself on 24 Dec 2018.  The judge made a separate court date specifically to allow me to submit evidence that Sesame Street managers lied in court.  And I submitted the evidence!
但台南區檢察官沒有聽。他們無視芝麻街故意向台灣政府撒謊。檢察官忽視了芝麻街經理告訴我(20171228日)台灣政府不會聽我的。芝麻街經理直接告訴我,台灣政府只會允許我離開台灣。但我不想離開台灣。如果我離開台灣,那將是因為台灣政府要我開始從中國大陸進行國際人權訴訟。我於20181126日來到天安區民事法庭法官。事實上,我相信我在20181224日重複了一遍。法官單獨提出了一個法庭約會,允許我提交證據證明芝麻街經理在法庭上撒謊。我提交了證據!

Then the Tainan District Prosecutor tried to tell me that I did not warn the judge?  The judge was warned!  Here is all the evidence anyone needs to prove that Sesame Street managers are intentionally lying to the Taiwan government:
然後台南區檢察官試圖告訴我,我沒有警告法官?法官被警告了!以下是任何人需要證明芝麻街經理故意向台灣政府撒謊的證據:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PozlpbNM2bXB__W7TElCt7pEV-HGdWD3/view?usp=sharing

Then the Tainan District Prosecutor's Office cancelled all criminal proceedings that I began against Sesame Street.  The prosecutor allows Sesame Street managers to steal my belongings, and to commit copyright theft, and to lie in public court, and to commit fraud?
然後,台南區檢察院取消了我對芝麻街開始的所有刑事訴訟。檢察官允許芝麻街經理竊取我的財物,進行版權盜竊,謊言在公共法庭,並進行欺詐?

Instead, the Tainan District Prosecutor's Office insists that I am ruining the reputation of Sesame Street?  With a book that I paid to translate to help Sesame Street change its mind?
相反,台南區檢察院堅持認為我破壞了芝麻街的聲譽?有一本書,我付錢翻譯,以幫助芝麻街改變主意?

So I went to court on 10 June 2019 in Kaohsiung City.  There was a little misunderstanding.  My wife didn't recognize that defendant's name, and I don't read Chinese.  Maybe the Tainan District Prosecutor's Office didn't tell me that they transferred the case against 陳似錦 (Ms. Hestia Chen).  Ms. was the supervisor for the translation of the first book.  She knew that the contents will be published on the internet.  I assure everyone that I will not spend any money unless I understand how my money can earn me more money.
所以我於2019610日在高雄市上法庭。有一點誤會。我的妻子不承認被告的名字,我不讀中文。也許台南區檢察院沒有告訴我他們將案件移交陳似錦(陳女士女士)。陳女士是第一本書翻譯的主管。她知道內容將在互聯網上發布。我向大家保證,除非我理解我的錢如何能為我賺更多錢,否則我不會花錢。

According to Republic Of China law: If Sesame Street managers accuse me of ruining their reputation with Chinese writing, then the translator is also guilty.
根據中華民國法律:如果芝麻街經理指責我用中文寫作破壞他們的聲譽,那麼翻譯也是有罪的。

On 10 June 2019, a Koahsiung District Court prosecutor gave me this document to review:
2019610日,Koahsiung地方法院檢察官給我這份文件進行審查:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V9BUsnr45qO77xwNjEgLKV9KGXQRpLvd/view?usp=sharing

The document is 60 pages.  The Tainan District Prosecutor's office insists that the investigation for ruining Sesame Street's reputation remains open, but my legitimate complaints are all frivolous.
該文件是60頁。台南區檢察院堅持認為,破壞芝麻街聲譽的調查仍未解決,但我的合理投訴都是無聊的。

Does the Kaohsiung District Prosecutor really expect me to hire another translator to translate the Chinese into English just to make sure that they are the same?  I don't even remember writing the English!  The only thing that I remember is that I did not lie.  The Kaohsiung District prosecutor is distracted because the Tainan District Prosecutors are trying to allow corruption!
高雄區檢察官是否真的希望我僱用另一位翻譯員將中文譯成英文,以確保它們是一樣的?我甚至不記得寫英文了!我唯一記得的是我沒有說謊。高雄區檢察官分散注意力,因為台南區檢察官正試圖貪污腐敗!

If Sesame Street managers accuse me of ruining their reputation with Chinese writing, why does the Tainan District Prosecutor require me to argue with the Kaohsiung District Prosecutor's Office just to include all accused parties in the Tainan District accusation?
如果芝麻街經理指責我用中文寫作破壞了他們的聲譽,為什麼台南區檢察官要求我與高雄區檢察官辦公室爭辯只是將所有被告方包括在台南區的指控?

Instead of reading 60 pages, isn't it easier if I just send copies of the written national Taiwan law to the prosecutor and advise the Kaohsiung Prosecutor's Office that the Tainan District Prosecutor's Office is trying to protect a major English school?
如果我只是將書面的國家台灣法律副本發送給檢察官,並告知高雄檢察官辦公室,台南區檢察院正在努力保護一所大型英語學校,這不是更容易閱讀60頁嗎?

Sesame Street managers broke the initial agreement, and they are covering the fact that they are legally obligated to pay me 1.5 years salary.  In addition, once this lawsuit is won, I am also entitled to receive a lot more money from the Taiwan government because I am exposing corruption of government officials.
芝麻街經理打破了最初的協議,他們正在承擔他們在法律上有義務向我支付15年工資的事實。此外,一旦這場訴訟獲勝,我也有權從台灣政府獲得更多的錢,因為我暴露了政府官員的腐敗。

I really don't care about the three Sesame Street managers.  The Taiwan government can continue to protect Sesame Street.  What I care about is worldwide peace.  Worldwide peace begins what lawyers start following the written laws, and stop trying to delay an inevitable outcome.
我真的不在乎芝麻街的三位經理。台灣政府可以繼續保護芝麻街。我關心的是世界和平。律師開始遵循書面法律,開始全球和平,並停止試圖推遲不可避免的結果。

As conclusion:
do you belive in spirits?  Because I'm pretty sure that my mind (spirit) is the strongest.  I can read your laws like a storybook, and I understand how to solve much greater global issues than just a stupid little school that local lawyers are trying to protect.
作為結論:
你相信精神?因為我很確定我的思想(精神)是最強的。我可以像讀一本故事書一樣閱讀你的法律,而且我理解如何解決更大的全球問題,而不僅僅是當地律師試圖保護的愚蠢的小學校。

As usual, the president of Taiwan will probably not reply.  So, what choice to I have but to continue to tolerate how Taiwan prosecutors waste public resources.  In the end, this case will result in a victory for worldwide peace one way, or another.
像往常一樣,台灣總統可能不會回复。那麼,我有什麼選擇,但繼續容忍台灣檢察官如何浪費公共資源。最終,這一案件將以一種方式或另一種方式取得全球和平的勝利。

This is a first draft.  I've had 4 beers and it's almost 23:30.  I'll reread it tomorrow and attach it to a submission to Tainan District High Court, with a clear explanation why the allegation of Fraud against Sesame Street managers should be appealed.
這是初稿。我有4瓶啤酒,差不多是23:30。我明天會重新閱讀並附上一份提交給台南區高等法院的文件,並清楚解釋為什麼應該對針對芝麻街經理的欺詐指控提出上訴。

Also, the recent accusation of corruption of Tainan District Prosecutors, here is their best option:
Re-open the criminal proceedings against the civil court judge.  The prosecutors were infallibly wrong to deny the criminal proceeding because I did tell the judge, and the judge knowingly allowed Sesame Street managers to lie in court.  Here's is the lawsuit, in case you missed it above:
此外,最近台南地方檢察官的腐敗指控,這是他們最好的選擇:
重新對民事法庭法官提起刑事訴訟。由於我確實告訴了法官,法官故意允許芝麻街的經理在法庭上撒謊,檢察官絕對不能否認刑事訴訟。這是訴訟,如果你錯過了上面的話:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PozlpbNM2bXB__W7TElCt7pEV-HGdWD3/view?usp=sharing

Now, in this draft, I did mark several sentences to delete.  I will leave those included because I intend to post a second update tomorrow, 11 June 2019.  I intend to submit tomorrow's post to Tainan City High Court.
現在,在這個草案中,我確實標記了幾個要刪除的句子。我將把這些包括在內,因為我打算在2019611日明天發布第二次更新。我打算明天將其提交給台南市高等法院。

Rene Helmerichs
10 June 2019.


'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Of Loo (荷光者): straight talk about justice in Canada, 2012 Mormon Community Of Christ treasurer Natalie Yewchyn Kelloway and minister Matthew Swain perjury, condoned medical malpractices, and a legal definition for "mind"

^  http://t2dvoice.blogspot.tw/2018/03/the-story-of-loo-straight-talk-about.html Excepts Our Heroine Smurfette Could she be the biblical whore of Babylon ?  Could Canada 's inconsistent legal babble BE that "b abble-on" ? The false minister "Acronyms, terms, and places" smurfling: any of a number of people typically in blue uniforms wooed by, or hooking up with, Smurfette. 4 20-20: for SIGHT; see  https://www.change.org/p/her-excellence-ms-tsai-please-help-us-correct-injustices-occurring-in-canada/u/22549817 Ziyon: a sustainable, free, global, knowledge-sharing hub for top global scientists independent of their politically tied places for employment.  This is the hub to support the university Talk To Dream intends to build about 200 km west of Edmonton in Alberta , Canada , with public support and notoriety. "A testament to real life in Canada" ... Liardog Ali exclaimed, "So, you think you'r

20190523 notes for the day

^ https://rene4pm.blogspot.com/2019/05/choicebook.html Realized in the future, distant, there will be computers resembling people.  Conclusion, I am a computer.  I looked at my 10-year-old laptop.  "That is me".  Epiphany.  "Wow, that's me.  I'm beside myself, literally looking on a younger self.  I looked up.  So that's what it's like.  You're me, moving programs into me to drive me around the way you know is best for us, all of you, not all of what I can possibly envision you to be.  Well, at least we have this." Talk about a 3-way schizophrenic conversation with yourself.  I mean, it was pretty extreme, the Epiphany, serene. Wrote this to myself earlier, from one gmail acct to another: No wonder this guy tripped out. He must have been struck my mental lightning and we're trying to ... ok, whatever else exists on whatever other side of wherever the hell we are...we must be total fucking idiots to this guy, I mean, his IQ

My day today

^ My day, Wednesday 15 May 2019: https://youtu.be/7Qp2At__M38 First, I didn't fall asleep until 4am.  I call my son, Sunjay (age 12), on Wednesday and Sunday mornings at 7:30, so that was a bit rough. Mother nature helped after Sunjay politely pouted that Sunday was a long ways off, if we're to end the call early today (to let me get back to sleep).  The finest of farts made me feel like I was about to have the runs, and that got me out of bed. We ended up talking for the usually 1.5 hours and enjoyed several games of chess at  http://lichess.org  (they have neat variations). My son won that one.  The version is "Atomic".  When a piece takes another, all the pieces in the surrounding squares explode.  Therefore, in that game, if the Queen checks the King directly adjacent to the King, it's checkmate.  We both had a good time playing. I did have a nap for 2 hours after the call. Then got a court submission ready. It took a